6 Reasons to attend Eastern Europe Shared Services:
- Take advantage of an exclusive SSC site visit combined with a half day workshop, offering unique behind the scenes insight into what excellent shared service centres look like, and how they operate
- Peer-led programme - 90% practitioner led sessions from the leaders of established and upcoming SSC regions in Europe
- Unparalleled networking opportunities, including 15 hours of structured and informal networking across the programme, to facilitate key introductions to those people who could reveal your next step in the SSO journey
- Immerse yourself in the regional roundtables focused by areas in Eastern Europe, including Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, and Romania, to learn about different regional challenges and opportunities
- Starting out track and GBS track means that whether you are just at the beginning of your Shared Service story or more established, you get the benefit of engaging with peers at a similar level
- Join the interactive streams for HR and Finance technology demonstrations, showcasing the latest in automation and analytics software, to drive actionable insight and seamless delivery in your day-to-day operations
Ready to book? Go ahead and secure your place now.
Need more information? View the full conference brochure here.
Want to view the pricing options? Go to our pricing page.